Landscape Quality Raised Garden Bed Kits
for any installation. Fast - Easy - Durable
Landscape Raised Beds -Commercial Raised Garden Beds
Durable GreenBeds install quickly, offer better profit margins.
Project managers like the fact that Durable GreenBeds install quickly, allowing your field crew to move on to the next site.
By installing a large Durable GreenBed garden, your landscape company will enjoy better profit margins over constructing wood beds.
“Where can I place a Durable GreenBed™?”
Our beds can be placed on nearly any surface, including: dirt, gravel, bark, grass, and even concrete.
What are Durable GreenBeds Made of?
1.Bed is formed from Faswall® panels, a remarkable woodchip/cement composite that lasts for decades and is totally nontoxic.
2. Cedar trim kit is precut with doweled joinery and is finished with a natural plant-based penetrating oil.
3. All fasteners are included and all holes are predrilled for fast, accurate installation!
4. Six durable painted metal brackets.
Each standard kit includes:
- Six Faswall® wood/cement panels with predrilled mtg. holes
- Six black metal brackets with six stabilizing stakes
- Beautiful precut natural oil finished cedar trim kit
- All corrosion resistant fasteners and complete, illustrated instructions
Top Quality Landscape Bed Kits, Made to Order! Request Custom Designs
Finally, a Raised Bed Garden Kit with all of the features your customer wants. And priced for your success.
See a 40+ Durable GreenBed™ installation at a Continuing Care Retirement Community by viewing our brief YouTube video using this shortcut link: bit.ly/seniors-dgb2
Raised Planter and Garden Bed kits for Landscaping projects.
Landscape Professionals have been at a loss for what to offer their clients for raised garden beds. The go-to material has been wood which can be very attractive but it just doesn’t last. Pressure treated wood is suspect for chemical leaching into the soil. To combat that some are lining the beds making them impervious. Now you run the risk of harboring harmful mildews.
Durable, Attractive, Customizable, Easy Assembly!
Constructing custom wood raised beds for your clients is an expensive proposition taking considerable time for your crew. Durable GreenBed allows you to charge reasonably, enjoy a higher margin, and give your client a product that will last, is non-toxic, and is beautiful.
- Between 45 and 90 minutes to assemble the most popular kits.
- Great aesthetics
- Custom layouts including:
- One or two feet high
- L-shaped or U-shaped design
- Tiered options
- Non-toxic. For edible landscapes, this is is an important selling point.
A. Buy and Assemble Pre-Configured Kits
Purchase complete Durable GreenBed kits ready to install
4x4, 4x8, 4x12, 4x16, and now 8x8 L Shaped complete GreenBed Planter Raised Garden Bed kits with prefinished cedar top rails. Both 1’ high, 2’ high, and tiered beds (with both 1’ and 2’ high planting areas) are available. Includes GreenBed Panels, brackets, stakes, fasteners, prefinished, predrilled cedar rail trim kit. We will also work with you on custom sizes. Please call us to discuss.
B. Design Your Own, and Order Materials:
Purchase just the GreenBed panels and brackets. Panels are either 12” high or 24”. Our aluminum corner and joiner brackets allow you complete design freedom for your creative layouts.
Panels cut easily with a circular saw or table saw. You can outfit the top of the finished beds with your own trim system. We use top grade, tight knot western red cedar finished with a bio based (citrus oil) stain.
You will not find a more attractive, more durable raised bed garden kit than Durable GreenBed™! It is an American made, high quality design, engineered to last 25 years or more: GreenBed woodchip-cement panels, extruded aluminum brackets with a baked on architectural grade paint, 1000 hour salt spray tested fasteners, beautiful cedar rail trim kit with a bio based non toxic penetrating oil finish. All holes are pilot drilled for accurate, fool-proof assembly.
Contact us to receive the Landscaper packet with pricing.
Save on Installation Costs
Delight your customers, use your employees wisely:
Durable Green Beds
- landscape garden bed
- chefs gardens
- vegetable garden beds, or
- community garden beds
- 25-30 YEAR BED. “The last raised bed you need to install”
- NON-TOXIC Nothing in GreenBed including the stain on the wood is toxic.
- HIGH RECYCLED CONTENT The panels have a 60%+ recycled content and the aluminum brackets have a 25%+ recycled content.
- MADE IN THE USA preserving good manufacturing jobs in America
- ATTRACTIVE Can be put in the front yard as well as the backyard
- QUICK SET-UP 45 minutes-1.5 hours provided site is prepared
When you spend $1000 or more